Next ICT Mission to Japan – November 2019
During the 3-day fair, participants will be able to exhibit their technologies, attend B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors. In addition and in order to maximize the partnering opportunities, one day before the fair, a BtoB partnering event will be organised. This mission will enable participants to identify key contacts for business or technology transfer partnerships or research collaborations.
Costs covered by the EU-Japan Centre: Participation is free for EU SMEs and clusters. In addition EU SMEs and clusters will benefit from a €600 grant.
- Free access to the 1-day partnering event
- Access to the “ET & IoT Technology 2019” with a delegation booth:
- registration fee including access to the exhibition & annex hall
- access to the partnering area and the partnering system
- trade fair booth arrangements
- Interpretation Clusters members of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (http://www.clustercollaboration.eu/).
Clusters* and SMEs operating in the following ICT-related sectors are invited to apply: Embedded Technology (ET)
- Development Environments / Tools
- Integration / Design Service / Related Firms & Organisations
Internet of Things (IoT)
- IoT Device Semiconductors
- Sensor / M2M Technology
- Remote Supervision and Control System
- Security / Authentication System
This mission is managed by the EU-Japan Centre and funded by the European Commission. More info on: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/ict-cluster-sme-mission
Link to the application form https://www.eu-japan.eu/ict-2019-application-form, Application deadline: 20 June 2019
DetailsDatum: 19. November 2019
- Jessica Michelson
- EU-JAPAN CENTRE for Industrial Cooperation | EU-based office
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Telefon: +32 – 2 282 0043